Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Back on track

Eeks! I am not doing well as a blogger. I gotta get figured out a good time to do this each day. I will. The past few days I have been pretty blah. Don't know why, but I am still the same.
I think getting under 160 lbs was a big thing for me and I have really slowed down on the amount that I am losing. I tell myself that 1 lb a week is good. It doesn't communicate that to my heart and I am feeling a little disappointed in my progress. I really want to be at 45 lbs lost by my birthday in 3 weeks and don't know if 6 lbs is doable by then.
On a brighter side...Tony and I are planning a trip, maybe two, to Kansas in Sept to watch Teddy's college games. Very excited about that!
I am going to get the painting done in my kitchen by next Tuesday and that will be great! Can't wait for my sisters to come see...hint...hint.
Gotta go for now, but will probably come back and write more later tonight. I close and we will be in the building until midnight..ugh.

1 comment:

crazydarla said...

Don't get discouraged, you have gone full blown crazy loosing and now that things are slowing down you need to sit up and take notice of all the other positive changes going on ... the scale most definatly does NOT tell the whole story Carlee!!!
So exciting about the games in KC! You'll have to get us all KC hats or hoodies or something! :O) Go Tedders!
Of course I am dying to see your kitchen but I don't think I can take out a loan for the gas to come over LOLOL! We'll come soon, I promise!
Have a GREAT day and stay motivated, you are doing fabulous!
Love you SO much!
DarlaLOU
PS Yes, you've been a bad blogger... I check at least 2 or 3 times a day for new stuff! :O)